Ask The Doctor > Pending > Hi I have a question about contraception, particularly plan-

Hi I have a question about contraception, particularly plan-

Patient: Hi I have a question about contraception, particularly plan-b. The other day I was with this guy, we didn’t have sex, but he did finger me and grind up against me while we were naked (without a condom). I was just reading an article saying that if a guy recently ejaculated and then fingers you, you can get pregnant. It also said that if there is pre-cum near the vagina you can get pregnant as well. He never ‘came’ near there, but I was just wondering if you would suggest I take plan-b? I am 21 years old and I have never had sex before. I honestly didn’t think you could get pregnant without penetration and ejaculation. It would’ve been about 30-40 hours ago.

Doctor: