Hi i have a question me and my boyfriend want

Patient

Q: Hi i have a question me and my boyfriend want a baby but after we have sex the semen comes out of me and he has came in me before but it still never got pregant is there anything that can help us

Doctor

A:   Hi,

Usually excess semen comes out of vagina after intercourse, this may not affect the fertility as sufficient amount will reach internal genital organs even some amount comes out.
Planning intercourse around the time of ovulation will increase the possibility of pregnancy. Better to be in lying down position for half an hour to forty-five minutes after intercourse, so that spermatozoa will ascend by that time.

Take care.