Hi I have a question on easter of this year

Q: Hi I have a question on easter of this year I found this kinda white spot it doesn't look like how or anything else but I'm worried it still is and I think I have foydce spots on my lip or whatever it is and I have some red spot and other spits but those as ik of right now due to my research sent hpv if been with three people two oral and one vaginal what is my chance of having hov and what should j do

Symptoms:  Spots in genital area and on lip not many in genital area really one worried some are working ti