Hi i have a strange vein like bump on my

Q: Hi i have a strange vein like bump on my penile shaft, I noticed of when I was around 11 and I'm now 16 and its still there, I am circumsized and am concerned about this bump and wondering if there is anyways of it going down, I think it my be connected to the vein down the shaft of my penis, its mostly visible during an erection

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query.

The vein you have been talking about is called a Dorsal vein of the penis and is present in all the males. This gets prominent on erection as the blood supply to the penis is increased many folds, which has to be taken away. This makes the vein/s to become engorged.
Since you have been circumcised, this may appear more prominent.
I hope this is a normal vein for you.
Yet to confirm this, I would advise you to get examined by a General Surgeon or a Urologist once so that the thing will become clear once for all and you will become stress-free.