Hi, I have an Extreme pain before passing feces, I

Patient

Q: Hi, I have an Extreme pain before passing feces, I did have hemmoroids before, I was given a cream for my doctor.The bleeding stopped, and pain went away for awhile. Now it has come back, could I still possibly have it. I pass with ease no pain at all, no bleeding, just before.

Doctor

A:   Hi.
Thanks for a proper history of bleeding, pain and past history.

Let me tell you that the piles (hemorrhoids _ are never painful unless thrombosed and then the pain is extreme.
Hence there is more chance of a condition called Fissure in ano that you are suffering from. This is a notoriously recurrent condition and need a proper treatment .

I would examine the area for a crack in the skin called a fissure and treat you accordingly:
- Sitz bath in plain warm water.
- Oral laxatives.
- High fiber but a full normal diet.
A course of an antibiotic, anti-inflammatory medicines to soothe the area.
-You may please continue the ointment as already advised.
- If the problem is recurrent, I would advise you to get examined under anesthesia and do the procedures as may be necessary on examination.

I hope this answer helps you.