Hi I have an outie belly button is there a

Patient

Q: Hi I have an outie belly button is there a way it can be made into an innie without surgery or will it change to innie by itself

Hi I have an outie belly bu...-1
Doctor

Q: I have a rash between my butt cheeks above the anus that is sore and raw in a couple spots. I was using Neosporin and...

Q: I have had typical symptoms of enlarged prostate (bph) for several years (frequent urination, some discomfort initiat...

Q: Hello, I had fallen down a flight of stairs. Later when I went to pass a stool. I notice blood in my stool. I beli...

Q: Hello Doctor, Good Day! Age: 3o Years, Female (Lab report from: Yenepoya Specialty Hospital, Mangalore) V...

Q: I was having sex with my boyfriend and I started to bleed, it was dark blood. My period is due in 11 days. It's my fi...

218

173

138

98