Hi I have asthma and high blood pressure

Patient

Q: Hi I have asthma and high blood pressure gas proble also feeling very weak need advice to take control over them all I am just 30yr old

Doctor

It is unfortunate that you have multiple issues which is affecting your health, but you can always keep it under control. Consider visiting a physician for an examination. In case the wheeze due to asthma is very severe, you will need nebulisation and steroid inhalations and injections. Also, the blood pressure must be immediately controlled with antihypertensive medications.For gastritis, avoid smoking, drinking alcohol, spicy and oily food. Drink plenty of water daily and keep your stress under control. Meditation will help to reduce asthma, blood pressure and gastritis issues. Avoid exertion and aggressive exercises that can trigger asthma and increase your blood pressure. An ECG and some blood tests may be needed to check your overall health status and treat you accordingly.

Hope this helped.