Hi, I have been diagnosed with pulmonary tuberculosis, since chest

Patient

Q: Hi, I have been diagnosed with pulmonary tuberculosis, since chest x-ray revealed that lower portion of my left lung was shown in white color. I had the pleural effusion removed which was 250 ml in quantity. I have not been able to cough out sputum, I have tried giving tests four times but every time its just saliva. Last time I even went for nebulization but still no luck. On 10th of April 2015, I would have completed 2 months of treatment. So basically I wanted to ask if I am contagious or not.

Doctor