Hi, I have been experiencing hives on my arms, joints,

Patient

Q: Hi,
I have been experiencing hives on my arms, joints, and back.
It all started 2 weeks ago, I had high fever for 4-5 days. Then after I had infection in my throat and dry cough. So, I started taking flovent inhaler as I have asthma symptoms. Last Friday I took the flovent inhaler, and went to doctor to get antibiotic for my throat. I was prescribed Biaxin, blue inhaler and flovent orange inhaler. As I came back from doctor, I ate something and started to see hives all over body. Then I got blood test done the following day, and reports came back with a hit of inflammation on liver. Since last Friday I have been experiencing hives every evening.

Doctor