Hi, I have been having "honeymoon cystitis&q

Patient : Hi, I have been having "honeymoon cystitis" since last Wednesday. I haven't taken any medication, but I have drunk lots of water and stopped having sex immediately. However, now I feel pain on my abdomen and right waist. Should I consult with a GP or will it get better on its own? I do not want to take antibiotics immediately, unless it really is necessary. There is no blood nor discolour in my urine, only stinging pain at the end of urinating.
Symptoms:  Stinging pain when urinating, abdominal pain, frequent urge to pee