Hi I have been having the following symptoms for over 3

Patient : Hi I have been having the following symptoms for over 3 weeks: Continuous running nose Tiredness alittle Sneezing Feverish Blocked nose I commute to work on my bicycle and I have been rained on a few times. Coz it be am exposing myself or do I have early symptoms of hiv?
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. When you say that you have been exposed, do you mean that you have had unprotected sex o r IV drug abuse with an infected needle. If either of those things is true, there is a chance that you got infected. One more thing is you must have been infected at least 6 years ago usually to get the symptoms of HIV. If you think that you have HIV, please get tested for the virus. If positive, see a Doctor for anti retroviral drugs. Hope this helps you.