Hi I have been on antibiotics for possible PID

Patient : Hi. I have been on antibiotics for possible PID or sti for 5 days. I am continuing to have severe pains and an increase in bleeding. Is this normal?
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. Read and understood that you are taking antibiotics for PID or STI for 5 days. Ideally sy mptomatic relief should have been there in the form of no pain or bleeding. This indicates the need for clinical re-evaluation, physical examination, ultrasonography and other tests to see the probable cause and option for another / additional treatment. Consult your Gynecologist ASAP. I hope this answer helps you.