Hi, I have been sick for 15 nearly 16 days

Patient : Hi, I have been sick for 15 nearly 16 days now and I thought it was going away a couple of days ago but it ended up getting worse I have a really bad cough I have mucus in the eyes when I wake up I can hardly breathe out of my nose and I have a sore throat also I get a really sore tummy don't know if that's related but please help me, should I see the doctor or is it nothing to worry about
Symptoms:  Coughing, eye mucus, chest pain, stomach pain, sore throat and tiny blood spots in phlegm