Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Hi i have been sick once on thursday, since then

Hi i have been sick once on thursday, since then

Patient: Hi i have been sick once on thursday, since then everything i have eaten has made me produce loose stools type 7, quite a dull yellow colour can you help me as i cant seem to keep anything inside of me

Doctor: Welcome to Ask The Doctor.We are here to help you.You seem to be suffering from Acute Infective Diarrhea/ Acute Ga stro-Enteritis. Infective Diarrhea responds to treatment within 5 days of antibiotics like Ofloxacin and Ornidazole. I also add a combination of Pantoprazole and Domperidone to my patients. You should also take Probiotics containing Lactobacillus which helps a lot. You should also maintain proper hydration. You can take Oral Rehydration syrup (ORS) for the purpose of re-hydration.I hope it helps.Stay Healthy