Hi, I have been suffering for about 2-3 months now with

Patient

Q: Hi,
I have been suffering for about 2-3 months now with really achy sore feet, like after a night out when youve wore heels for to long , this is not the case , over the last 4 weeks this has worsened and my legs are now aching like ive done exercise which i havnt. My feet are sensitive to touch and sometimes swollen. My feet also feel like there burning sometimes . I am putting on weight rapidly and rarly use my bowels . I can go weeks without a bowel movement and only then if i take laxatives and this has been the case for a very long time , i am very tired at the moment and have when possible been taking naps in the day , my hair is gradually fallen out within a number of months to. I have been very stressed latly due to on going circumstances
is there a possible diagnosis or am i being silly ?

Symptoms:  Tiredness, weight gain , sore legs and feet , hair loss
Doctor