Hi I have been taking birth control pills for 5

Q: Hi. I have been taking birth control pills for 5 years or longer. My partner and I had sex, and he ejaculated inside me, for the first time i did not stand up right away and go to the washroom. i lied in bed for a while, and after when i went to the washroom, nothing really came out. it was clear sticky fluid. he has ejaculated in me before, and i never got pregnant.

i take my bc pills everyday at the same time, always have.

can i get pregnant. this was a day ago, and my nipples have been tingling. why is this.

Symptoms:  Tingling nipples

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

If you are not using any form of contraception like pills, there is a big chance that you can become pregnant.

If there are less than 72 hours after you took the pills, then please take an Ipill to help you prevent the pregnancy.

Get a pregnancy test on the supposed day of the periods and if it is positive, please see a Doctor.

Hope this helps you. In the future, use a method of contraception like combination pills.