Hi, I have bumps that appear then disappear on diffrent

Patient : Hi, I have bumps that appear then disappear on diffrent areas of my pubes. They only hurt a little when I touch them and they usually go away within a few days. Im not sexually active so I'm not sure whether this is an STI or not
Doctor :   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor. I understand your concern. As per details, the most likely possibility for your symptoms is a condition of skin called Folliculitis. It is bacterial infection of skin involving the hair follicle. It may resolve spontaneously within few days if immune system is good. In such cases, I prefer to advise topical antibiotic cream like mupirocin 2 percent over the affected area. If severe, oral antibiotics are also given like cloxacillin. Visit your doctor so that he can examine you and give you prescription accordingly. You can share my opinion with him. I hope it helps. Stay healthy.