Hi I have clear stuff coming out of my breast

Patient

Q: Hi .
I have clear stuff coming out of my right breast . Clear Discharge and pain in my stomach. Setting and still feeling hungry . I have taken a test and it said no I'm not pregnant and i haven't been but I also think I missed my period

Hi   I have clear stuff com...-1
Doctor

A:   Hi,

Minor irregularities in menstrual periods can be seen due to many causes.
Sometimes urine pregnancy test kit can give an accurate result after one week of expected date of periods.
Apart from pregnancy the other possible cause of delayed periods with milk discharge from the nipple are elevated prolactin hormonal levels.
So, to find out the possible cause of your problem, please go for blood test for pregnancy and serum prolactin levels estimation.
With this workup, the possibility of pregnancy can be accurately identified and in the absence of pregnancy, the hormonal problem can be evaluated.

Take care