Hi I have clogged ears and my sinus is bad

Q: Hi I have clogged ears and my sinus is bad what can I do to help with my ears ?

Hi I have clogged ears and ...-1

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query.
As per your history of clogged ears and bad sinuses, Sudafed alone may not be effective.

I would advise you the following:
- Firsts of all consult an ENT Surgeon for clinical evaluation and actual examination of the nose, ears and throat.
- He may advise you some tests like that of blood, CT scan of the sinuses to see the exact extent of the problems you have.
- The medicines will be prescription based containing all the components necessary for getting over you problem.

Also, remember that it may take weeks for complete recovery.
Do not blow nose.
Instill nasal decongestant drops followed by plain water steam inhalation.

I hope this answer helps you.