Hi!I have developed heart problems due to a flu and

Patient : Hi!I have developed heart problems due to a flu and fever a few years ago. I am a 31year old woman and I was always very healthy. My ECG reflects tachycardia(pulse 180-200),extrasystoles, mild bradycardia (pulse 45-50) at times during the day, and ECG shows some instance of complete heart block that could refer to Wenkebach phenomenon.I got betablocker that I took for two months that time when I had the flu then did not take any since then. My symptoms in these past years occurred periodically and did not concern me, however in the past 4 months they are more and more frequent. These include uncomfortable palpitations for a few seconds during which I become a bit dizzy,light-headed and extrasystoles lasting for days that are very frustrating. Then the symptoms go away again for a couple of days, weeks or even months. I have noticed that on those days when I can feel these symptoms my blood pressure jumps to high (150-170) to low (92-100) and I have headaches. Can you please advise if my blood pressure fluctuation can be caused by my arrhythmia? When I feel fine my blood pressure tends to be quite low (95-100 with a pulse of 58-65) all day, during my symptoms it can be either low, normal or high. Another question is whether I can have a baby?Would it be safe? What can I do if my symptoms get worse and I cannot take betablocker during pregnancy? As per doctors my arrythmia is not life-threatening just need betablocker. Is it possible to produce all these symptoms and ECG only psychologically or this is an evident result of the flu? Before that illness I never felt anything strange with my heart. Apologies for the long description, but this is very important to me as I would like to have a family. Thank you!
Symptoms:  Palpitations, extrasystoles, irregular heart beats, headache