Hi I have eosinophilic esophagitis I got diagnosed 3 to

Patient : Hi. I have eosinophilic esophagitis. I got diagnosed 3 to 4 months ago. My pains were horrible before I was diagnosed so I went to several doctors and they did an endoscopy and it turned out that I was allergic to almost the whole tree nut group and black beans and some fruits and vegetables. They gave me omeprazole 40mg. I started taking it and then I stopped cause I noticed nothing would happen. I wouldn't get an allergic reaction to the foods that told me I was allergic to. Should I still eat the foods that said I am allergic to or avoid those foods? Is my eosinophilic esophagitis gone? Has it gotten worse for me while I kept eating the foods that said I was allergic to?
Symptoms:  None
Doctor :   Hi. All the patients with eosinophilic esophagitis needs steroids in tapering dosages as this is defnitely due to som e allergy. The biggest problem is we eat and drink and come in contact with innumerable things in life and practically to find out the allergic agents. Hence it is ultimately you and your family members who can find out the allergy causing agents for you. A broad understanding never helps. Hence it is your duty to note on two separate pages the list of suitable things on one and the not suitable in the other. Never to try not-suitable items in life and recurrence takes a long time to heal up. Hope this helps you.