Hi, I have flat and/or smooth spots on penile head

Q: Hi, I have flat and/or smooth spots or bumps on my penile head, the rim, and also under the rim of the head and then they stop right before my circumcision line. I've had the spots for as long as I can remember(about 2 years) and they're either my regular skintone which is black, or a little lighter. Like I said they're really flat and literally barely raised when erected but when I'm not, they're slightly raised. The spots, bumps, or lumps that I have appear on the underside of the areas I mentioned earlier too. Please help me figure this out and please be honest and not hold out any useful information please.

Hi, I have flat and/or smoo...-1

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query and the clear picture you have provided along with history.

Since these bumps are present only over the area of the prepuce length that would have been present before circumcision, these look to be the remains of the smegma that was not excreted out by the skin.

There is no specific treatment for such a condition, and this may persist or clear on its own.
This may also be the remains of the balanoposthitis, a benign condition in the past again as per the distribution of the lesions.

On a safer side, I would advise you to consult a Dermatologist just to confirm that this is not serious and to declare whether there is any newer treatment is available for such a condition.

At the moment, these lesions do not arise any suspicion to be afraid of and / or that we have to hide.

I am sure this answer helps you.