Hi I have gastric and constipation problem from last five

Patient

Q: Hi I have gastric and constipation problem from last five years and I do two time endoscopy they told swalling on the stomach and I'm using zantac300 mg from last three years before I use nexum but no vain please suggest me

Doctor

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

I think you should consider surgery if the medication is not helping you. The best surgery would be a highly selective vagotomy which is done to remove the small nerves that are connecting to the stomach. These are removed and stop the outflux of acid and prevent the formation of ulcers. Wishing you a speedy recovery with this.

Hope this helps you.