Hi, I have had a problem with my stumach for

Q: Hi, I have had a problem with my stumach for the last 2 years and been to a&e over 15 times with the same problem but discharged as 'my problem wasn't a concern to them' and 'if they ever get cancer that doesn't mean I can get a scan to show what it is' I have been told this by docters in my local a&e. Anyway, I have had 3 miscarriages one of which was an ectopic pregnancy. Other two were a set of twins but never had this sorted out over the last 2 years previous. Last December, I also had a reaction and was mis-diagnosed to water infection tablets. Up until now, I've had at least 3 -4 days a week now and gained two bruises on my back one of which is jaundice tindge to it. I cannot explain were these have come from but have a hereditary history of liver, kidney problems.

Symptoms:  Bruises, stumach ache. Feeling sick in a morning.