Hi! I have had a rash on my neck for

Q: Hi! I have had a rash on my neck for about 2 - 3 weeks now, and I'm getting curious as to what it can be ! It is itchy, dry and very red.

Hi! I have had a rash on my...-1

A:   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor.

The attached photograph is not so clear.
As per details, the most likely possibility for your symptoms is Allergic contact dermatitis . It is characterised by localized red patch associated with itch over the part in contact with the allergen. The allergen may be a deodorant, perfume, cloth , dust or anything.
In such cases, I prefer to advise topical steroid like hydrocortisone to be applied over the affected area.
Also antihistaminics are started like levocetrizine.
Visit your doctor so that he can examine you and give you prescription.
You can share my opinion with him.

I hope it helps.
Stay healthy.