Hi, I have had an on and off cold for

Patient : Hi, I have had an on and off cold for 2 weeks now and it's pretty much gone now but I've been getting a sore throat in the evenings. Today it's more painful and I noticed that at the very back of my tongue and going down my throat I can feel bumps. It's actually the bumps that are causing the pain. I can't see them because they are too far back. I've tried throat numbing spray and gargling salt water but they're not helping
Symptoms:  Painful bumps on tongue at the back and down the throat, hurts to swallow