Hi! I have had fever, shakes, body aches and a general feeling of un wellness.

Patient : Hi! I have had fever, shakes, body aches and a general feeling of unwellness for two days. Today I woke up with red bumps all over my face.
Symptoms:  Fever. Chills. Body aches. Red bumps on face. Female. Age 44.
Hi! I have had fever, shake...-1
Doctor :   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor. I have read your query. I understand your concern. Thanks for attatching the image. As per details, it seems that you are suffering from Chicken pox. It is characterised by high grade fever with chills. It is also accompanied by rash which appears on 3 rd day of fever. The rash is often fluid filled followed by crusting and scars. The most likely sites of spread of rash is trunk and face. Later it may extend to involve limbs also. The diagnosis is more of clinical. From the image, I can make out some red raised lesions. But since the image quality is not that good so I am not able to make out whether the lesions are fluid filled or not. In chicken pox, antivirals like Acyclovir is better started within 2-3 days of onset of rash. Tablet paracetamol is given for symptomatic relief of fever. If fluid filled or pus filled lesions are seen , then oral antibiotics are also given. Take plenty of water. Take maximum possible body rest. Visit your doctor so that he can do proper clinical examination and give you prescription. You can share my opinion with him. I hope it helps. Take care