Hi I have had terrible hollow and loud coughing for

Patient : Hi. I have had terrible hollow and loud coughing for about four days or maybe five. With that i have had short pains around my forehead and side-nose area. My eyeswater sometimes and i sneeze sometimes. My nose is blocked and needs blowing every single minute sometimes with a little blood. I have a few stomach pains now amd then but not that much and it doesn't hurt that much either im almost 13 (no period) i play tennis internationally
Symptoms:  ,coughing,sneezing,eyes watering, short pains around forehead and nose, occasional stomach pains, constant nose blocking.
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. I think that you have a throat infection. You can try taking syrup Ascoril to help you t o cough out the sputum to help you to recover to some extent. But, I will feel that you need to see a Doctor and get antibiotics. The antibiotics will help you to recover well. Hope this helps you. All the best.