Hi, I have last weekend (1'st - 3'rd of may)

Q: Hi, I have last weekend (1'st - 3'rd of may) I went to the seaside with some friends, and since I have come back I have been experiencing the following:

-3-4 hours of sleep, constantly waking up
-Cold sweats
-Constant diarrhea
-Almost a blurred / double vision
-Above my right eyebrow a few spots have appeared followed by a constant feeling of a headache/pressure on the upper right side of my head
-Weird lucid dreams
-Stomach Cramps
-Feeling tired but cant sleep

Friday and saturday I consumed alcohol, but no quantity that was out of the ordinary of me, I remember everything, Sunday I woke up (after 7 hours of sleep) vomiting with stomach craps which continued to the symptoms above. I thought at the beginning that it might have been food poisoning, but if that was the case it would not explain why my vision is impaired (more than It normally is, i wear glasses)

I want to know if the duration of the symptoms would mean that I should go to my local doctor or just get some rest and relaxation.