Hi I have limps in my lower back I did

Q: Hi. I have limps in my lower back. I did MRA and doctor couldn't tell me what's wrong. He just told me it's my lifstyle- poor experience and diet. But.. The limps are there, and every day is painful burden.

Symptoms:  Limps in lower back, pain

A:   Hello
Thank you for posting your query on ATD.

I have gone through your query and understand your concern. Cause of your backache and limp may be weakness of muscles and bone including vitamin deficiencies. You are likely to be get benefited by vitamins and trace elements supplements. Exercises are helpful in relieving symptoms. You can get your vitamin D level and if found low you can take supplements of vitamin D3. Hope your query get answered.

Wishing you a good health.
Take care.