Hi I have mild reflux Ate dinner tonight, pizza with

Q: Hi. I have mild reflux. Ate dinner tonight, pizza with Tabasco sauce, and fell asleep fairly sooner than usual.

Woke up choking on reflux. The smell of the fluid I was coughing up was like vomit. I coughed up this disgusting foul vomit for almost 30 mins from my airway.

My question is, how likely am I to develop aspiration pneumonia? I just don't know how much of it went down because I can still clear my throat and bring some mucus up, which wasn't there before I fell asleep. And my airway feels irritated deep down.