Hi I have quite severe sharp pains coming and going

Patient : Hi I have quite severe sharp pains coming and going on the left side of my abdomen, it is quite low down, there is also a dull ache in the centre of my stomach every so often, I haven't been sick but do feel slightly sick and I have had a couple bouts of diareahoa, also a feeling of being unwell with occasional cold sweats. This had been since Friday. Do you have any idea what it may be?
Symptoms:  Stomach and lower abdominal pain, feeling unwell, occasional diareahea, occasional cold sweats