Hi, I have recently noticed that I have 2 hard white bumps

Patient : Hi, I have recently noticed that I have 2 hard white bumps next to each other on my labia minora, they are smaller than a pea and do not hurt or itch. They are kind of under the skin and ball shaped.. What could this be?
Hi, I have recently noticed...-1
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query and the picture. The hard white bumps next to each other on my labia minora are usually a re the retention cysts of the skin akin to sebaceous cyst. If they are not causing any symptoms, just keep a watch and they may be resolved by the body itself; the self-healing. If they enlarge or cause any problems, consult your Gynecologist and they can be removed by a very small surgery. Please do not fiddle with them or do not try to pop, as then may go into infection and cause complications. I hope this answer helps you.