Hi, I have recently started taking cialis (5mg daily) to

Patient

Q: Hi,

I have recently started taking cialis (5mg daily) to help with ED. Since taking the tablet I get pains in my lower back and in my testicles. If I take pain killers, I'm okay for about six hours but then the pain returns. I'm concerned about the amount of pain killers I'm taking (around 6 a day) because I have read they can have a lot of long term side effects.

I was wondering if the back and testicle ache will stop once my body is used to the cialis (I've taken it daily for a week so far)?

Are the side effects doing damage to my back in the long term?

Is there anything I can take or do to prevent this side effect apart from stopping taking cialis? Ideally I want to stay on the tablet. Me and my partner have sex daily and spontaneously which makes taking Viagra inconvenient and a bit difficult.

Doctor