Hi I have red bumps on my legs that itch

Patient : Hi I have red bumps on my legs that itch and half of them have puss in them what is this it's seems they get worse when it's hot ....please help
Symptoms:  Itching burning
Hi I have red bumps on my l...-1
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for your query at AskTheDoctor.com I understand your concern. This seems more like an allergic rash as the picture doesn't really show your bumps very clearly. However, if it's getting worse when hot, it most likely is urticaria because of the heat. You need to take Tab. Claritin 10 mg once daily for 3 days at bedtime and apply Mupirocin ointment twice daily on the bumps with pus. It will definitely resolve. Additionally even calamine lotion will be helpful. You can share a higher resolution image or a better picture showing the bumps clearly. Hope this was helpful, Regards.

Patient: This was extremely helpful I did some research and that's what conclusion I came to as well thank you so much .
Patient: It was my educated guess I mean thanks again On my way! To Walgreens
Doctor: Thanks a lot for your appreciation!
All the best!