Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Hi I have red dots that are on my shoulders

Hi I have red dots that are on my shoulders

Patient: Hi I have red dots that are on my shoulders and spread randomly on my stomach. They are very itchy please help thank you

Doctor: Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor.As per details, there are following possibilities for your symptoms:1 ) Papular urticaria – characterised by red colored itchy eruptions noticed suddenly over body. It is hypersensitivity reaction to the insect or mosquito bite.2)Tinea corporis- fungal infection of the skin characterised by an itchy red scaly rash.3)P.rosea- viral etiology characterised by red colored mildly itchy or asymptomatic rash over the body.Treatment depends on the diagnosis.Visit your doctor so that he can examine you and give you prescription accordingly.You can share my opinion with him.I hope it helps. Take care.