Hi I have several things that have been happening for

Patient : Hi I have several things that have been happening for some time now I'm scared and need help I have a pink bump on my vagina lips where there's hair I caught thrash last week my vagina swells up and everytime I get pregnant i lose it am I having signs of this hiv or aids virus
Hi I have several things th...-1
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. I do not think that you have AIDS. These are usually not the symptoms of AIDS. What you need to do is get checked for AIDS to confirm that you do not have it. After that, please get checked for other illnesses that cause recurrent abortions. You might also be having an STD and should get a full STD panel done. Hope this helps you. All the best.