Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Hi, i have soneyhing on my hand like small bumps

Hi, i have soneyhing on my hand like small bumps

Patient: Hi, i have soneyhing on my hand like small bumps on my skin with like water substance on it. I sure hope i can swnd you the picture. Its very itchy and all, and now it’s apreading on my other hand. Please help

Symptoms: None

Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.I think that you have a simple allergic reaction. This occurs because of release of cyto kines by some allergen which is causing the swelling. You can take tablet Levocet once a day to help you. This will help you with the recovery. If the lesions are not gone in 2 days, please see a Doctor.Hope this helps you.