Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Hi I have stomach gastric problem and constipation from last

Hi I have stomach gastric problem and constipation from last

Patient: Hi I have stomach gastric problem and constipation from last five years and I check too much doctors two time I do endoscopy test they told only swallowing on your stomach and they give me emeprazole but no vain then they give me zantac300 mg now I’m taking Zantac 300 mg from last two years but still I have problem please suggest me

Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.I think that you have a peptic ulcer which is infected or you have Zollinger-Ellison syn drome. The treatment of these involves triple drug therapy or it will involve continuous therapy with good antacids. The last choice will be to get surgery done. Talk to a Doctor about the surgery. Wishing you the best.Hope this helps you.