Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Hi I have this really itchy thing on my chest

Hi I have this really itchy thing on my chest

Patient: Hi I have this really itchy thing on my chest and its actually spreaded up to my neck , its little bumps kinda clustered and they itch like crazy that I can’t sleep and have to sleep shirtless.. It also burns if I rub it with my hand but when I shower it feels better . my mom was saying maybe soap from cleaning clothes but I’m not sure . I need help to know if its contagious or a disease or something .

Doctor: Hello thanks for your health query on ATD.As per your symptoms it seems that you are having fungal infection of skin . It is highly itchy & spread quickly. You can use Canesten cream twice a day along with tab Cetirizine once a day after consulting your family physician.Get well quickly