Hi I have three red spots on my left breast

Patient : Hi I have three red spots on my left breast. Two of them when pressed on have bumps. Lately both breast have been hurting, but only the left has the spots. Should this be checked out or should I wait to see if they go away?
Symptoms:  None
Doctor :   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor. I have read your query. I understand your concern. As per details, the red spo ts that you mentioned with bumps may be due to following reasons : 1 ) Furunculosis: it is bacterial infection of skin involving the hair follicle. 2)Allergic contact dermatitis: it can be due to clothing, deodorant, any cosmetic use. Treatment depends on the diagnosis. I will advise you to visit your doctor so that he can examine you and give you prescription. You can share my opinion with him. I hope it helps. Take care