Hi I have tried every birth control and still got pregnant.

Patient : Hi I'm Wanda. I have tried every birth control and still got pregnant. I let my boyfriend cum in me in January and now it's February with 6 days left. I haven't gotten my period yet this month. I usually come on in the beginning of the month.
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. If you are suspecting pregnancy, then please get a urine pregnancy test done to confir m pregnancy first. Once confirmed, if you don't wish to continue then you may safely opt for termination of pregnancy with medical methods under the supervision of a physician. If you have been on birth control pills then a failure is a possibility only if you have been irregular on pills or may have missed them during the cycle. I hope I have addressed your concerns in detail. Wishing you good health, Regards