Hi I have tried every birth control and still got pregnant.

Patient

Q: Hi I'm Wanda. I have tried every birth control and still got pregnant. I let my boyfriend cum in me in January and now it's February with 6 days left. I haven't gotten my period yet this month. I usually come on in the beginning of the month.

Doctor

If you are suspecting pregnancy, then please get a urine pregnancy test done to confirm pregnancy first. Once confirmed, if you don't wish to continue then you may safely opt for termination of pregnancy with medical methods under the supervision of a physician. If you have been on birth control pills then a failure is a possibility only if you have been irregular on pills or may have missed them during the cycle.
I hope I have addressed your concerns in detail.

Wishing you good health,