Hi I have very painful pains in my shoulder.

Q: Hi my name is Porshe Lucas and I have very painful pains and my shoulder.Most of the time my arm pops out of place from my shoulde the pain is terrible.When my aarm come out of place it takes me up to 3minutes to push my arm back to place.I really ineed of some help I cant take the pains cause me to faint/pass out for a couple of seconds please I dont know to handle this...

A:   Hello
Thank you for posting your query on ATD.

I have gone through your query and understand your concern. You are having recurrent dislocation of the shoulder. Analgesic such as ibuprofen are helpful in pain relief. If the pain is more you can take injection Diclofenac. Local application of diclofenac gel will help in immediate pain relief to some extent. You can get yourself by x-ray and MRI of the shoulder and get yourself operated for recurrent dislocation as many surgical options are available. Hope your query get answered.

Wishing you a good health.
Take care.