Hi, I haven't had my period for 3 months

Q: Hi, I haven't had my period for 3 months, kept same weight but I do have an odd bulge in lower stomach , no craves, in the past few months I had a cartilage rip on the left side close to my ribs and had a Doctor check it out and I also was put on laxative a few months after because I wasn't disposing and had a fever but I got better. The bulge in the lower abdomen showed up about 3 weeks ago and I am very concerned. If you know anything please contact me.

Symptoms:  Bulge in lower stomach, random headaches, runny nose, and random pains in the lower stomach.