Hi i havents smoked weed in 54 days and failed

Patient : Hi i havents smoked weed in 54 days and failed a deug test .....i am on prescribed percocet and valume found out that they could faile for that but could i have failed cuz of the weed to or is it oit of my system already....
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. It is possible to fail a drug test because of taking weed. But I think you should ask wh ich drug you have failed because of. Have you failed because of opioids in weed or because of the opioids in oxycodone. It may be possible to differentiate the 2 but it depends on the drug testers. Talk to them if possible. Hope this helps you. All the best.