Hi I hurt the bone on my wrist a few

Patient : Hi I hurt the bone on my wrist a few days ago now and it still hurts to move or put any sort of pressure on it. I don't know how I did it though. I jist wanted to know what it could be? And if I should see a doctor?
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. With a history of hurting the bone on the wrist which is still painful, you should see t he Doctor immediately to get a clinical evaluation, physical examination and X-ray of the bones affected to see whether there is a fracture . The treatment will be obviously according to the clinical and X-ray findings. I hope this answer helps you.