Hi I in my first trinessa tablet. And I took my first pill. Can i get pregnant?

Patient : Hi. I in my first trinessa tablet. And I took the first pill before I had unprotected sex and my bf cum on me the day I took it. And tomorrow I Finna take my second. can I get pregnant.
Doctor :   Birth control pills protect from unwanted pregnancy only when take in recommended cycles, regularly, and under expert me dical supervision. Irregular use may predispose one to an unwanted pregnancy, if intercourse occurs in one's fertile period (time around ovulation). Pregnancy is caused as a result of sexual intercourse only if it occurs within one's so called "fertile period". The fertile period of a woman who is not on pills is determined by analyzing her menstrual cycle with an ovulation calculator or fertility chart. Normally, the menstrual cycle is a 28 day cycle. During the 14th day after a period, the ovum is released. This process is called ovulation and the days 12 to 16 days after a period are said to be a woman’s most fertile period. Pills prevent ovulation and thus averts pregnancy. The protection of BC pills does not start immediately, unless you start the pill on day 1 of your cycle or as your doctor instructed you too. The pill schedule may vary from person to person. Asking your doctor will be a good idea to begin with. A pregnancy test attempts to determine whether a woman is pregnant. Markers that indicate pregnancy are found in urine and blood, and pregnancy tests require sampling one of these substances. Most chemical tests for pregnancy look for the presence of the beta subunit of hCG, or human chorionic gonadotropin, in the blood or urine. hCG can be detected in urine or blood after implantation, which occurs six to twelve days after fertilization. Please get a pregnancy test if you miss your periods and consult your doctor.