Hi I just saw little tiny spots all over my face

Patient

Q: Hi I just saw little tiny spots all over my face and close to the lower left side eye and and neck but only in one side of my face

Hi I just saw little tiny s...-1
Doctor

A:   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor.

I have seen the attached pic also.
As per details, it seems that you have got a condition of skin called Pedrous dermatitis also known as insect bite dermatitis.
This is hypersensitivity reaction in response to the bite of insect noticed suddenly and spontaneously.
Since it is limited to one side of the face so the diagnosis goes more in favor or it.
In such cases, I prefer to advise topical antibiotic cream like mupirocin 2 percent over the affected area followed by a combination of antibiotic and steroid cream like hydrocortisone.
Also, antihistaminics like levocetirizine is advised for symptomatic relief.
Visit your doctor and you can share my opinion with him.

I hope it helps.
Take care