Hi, I just started some antibiotics (penecilin) for a throat

Patient

Q: Hi, I just started some antibiotics (penecilin) for a throat infection and I take the combination birth control pill. I am on my last few days of active pills before the placebo pills start. I will still be taking the antibiotics during the placebo week for about half the time and then the meds will be finished. Since I will have stopped the antibiotics during my period and before my new cycle, do I have to take any additional measures next month?

Doctor