Hi I just want to know if I should

Patient : Hi I just want to know if I should be concerned about having STDs because me and my boyfriend had sex while I was on my period and I sucked his penis and my period blood was on it . And he didn't use a condom
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks of the query to ATD, If you both as a couple have been tested negative for STD and then you had inte rcourse during your menses and have given oral sex to your partner with your menstrual blood on it, then there may be chances of bacterial sore throat infections as menstrual blood is a good medium for bacterial growth. However, an STD is unlikely unless you have been affected by it prior. I hope I have answered your query in detail, Wishing you safe sexual practices, Regards